Why This Kit Is Perfect for YOU?
- Pure Color Intensity: Uses less binding agents and more pigment for richer and more intense colors; a little goes a long way
- Responsive Water Interaction: Faster pigment reactivation compared to other brands
- Uncompromising Lightfastness: Rigorously tested for lightfastness, ensuring your creations stand the test of time
- Customize Your Colors: Individually-purchased tubes, allowing you to make your own unique color palettes and mixes
- Seamless and Unrivaled Blending: Offers you a pristine color mixing experience with easy-to-blend hues
- True Pigment Names: No more confusion with the usage of colors
- Safe to Use for All Artists: ACMI AP-approved, giving you safe and uncompromised quality
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Our watercolor tubes boast lightning-fast water reactivity, pristine color mixing, and beautiful one-of-a-kind pigments. They're designed to provide you with rich colors, exceptional lightfastness, and seamless blending. Since they're sold individually, you can mix and match to create color palettes that are uniquely yours!
Plus, these tubes are so pigmented that a little goes a long way. In fact, you can create an entire color wheel with just three primary colors: Toluidine Red, Opera Lemon, and Phthalo Blue!
Absolutely. Our watercolor tubes are ACMI AP-approved, ensuring their safety for artists and crafters. You can create worry-free, knowing you're using a product that meets the highest standards of safety.
Yes, definitely! Our watercolor tubes are designed to offer pristine color mixing, free from the color contamination you can experience with pans. This allows you to have greater control and precision over your color blends and gradations.
When compared to other watercolors, these tubes are portable, more economical, and perfect for large projects. You can find more information about its difference from other types in this Quick Guide to Different Types of Watercolor Paints.
These tubes were rigorously tested and got scores that testify to their exceptional lightfastness, meaning the colors remain true and vibrant over time. The pigments are carefully selected to preserve the integrity of your creative projects for years to come.